Inspire, Motivate, Relate
Staying (at home) PowHER
Research indicates that far more women than men drop out of the workforce to take care of their children. Unfortunately, this also means giving up the benefits of working including income, independence and intellectual expression. There are a number of creative ways to work part-time, start a small business or create residual income so that you can have your cake and eat it too!
Staying (at home) PowHER is about redefining motherhood to include the needs of desires of today’s moms. It is about living powerfully as a mom and creating a life that you love.
The objective of the Staying (at home) PowHER is to help you identify, envision and plan your strategy for being a powerful stay-at-home mom.
This 1-day course includes:
- Developing your powerful vision of motherhood
- Identifying alternative strategies for creating income, independence and intellectual expression
- Developing powerful solutions to the issue and challenges of stay-at-home moms
- Developing support teams called PowHERpods
- You work/home balance ratio
By the end of this program you will be clear about what you want your motherhood to look like. You will understand all of your options for creating income for you and your family. Most importantly, you will be able to identify your work:home balance ratio and will feel confident in developing a plan to manifest it. You will understand how the system works so you can ramp up or down at any point in your life.
For scholarships, promotions and family & group pricing, please contact us.
* Dates, Locations and Trainers are subject to change without notice.
- September 2006 - Toronto, ON