Inspire, Motivate, Relate
In the past 15 years, there has been a 50 percent increase in the number of self-employed women in Canada, and one million Canadian women will own a small business by 2010, according to a report released by the CIBC, "Women Entrepreneurs: Leading the Charge". There are now 800,000 women business owners in Canada and the number of women-owned businesses is growing 60 percent faster than those run by men.
If you are one of these women or want to be one of these women then the EntreprenHER Bootcamp is for you.
The objective of the EntreprenHER Bootcamp is to help you envision, plan and grow your business based on a clear vision and solid foundation of your values.
This 4-day course includes:
- Developing and expressing a powerful business vision.
- Identifying your core values and guiding principles.
- Establishing benchmarks for your success.
- Segmenting your business operations to leverage your expertise.
- A SMASHing planning session to clearly communicate your plan
- How to market, how to sell and how to manage the details.
By the end of this program you will be very clear about your business identity and you will be very confident in expressing it. You will have a solid plan of action for your business and definitive benchmarks to use as guideposts. You will understand the different aspects of your business and how to powerfully integrate them. You will be able to recreate your plan as your business evolves because you will have the techniques behind managing your whole business.
For scholarships, promotions and family & group pricing, please contact us.
* Dates, Locations and Trainers are subject to change without notice.
- October 2006 - Toronto, ON